For the first time in my life I took a train by myself, I went from Philly to New Haven. I left on Sunday and I go back home on Tuesday so I'll be spending my birthday here. 19 woohoo!
I don't think this is really going to be about knitting, i just felt like posting on here. I've been posting everywhere it seems like, just not here. I've been all over Tumblr (here's a link to mine) and Twitter (again here's a link). I've been posting something at least once a day so follow me if you want!
Also, I wanted to let you , my readers, know that I'm starting an A Year in My Life through Pictures blog. I think I'll start it Sunday considering that's my birthday. :) I'll link to it once I get it started.
I think that's it, so good night and happy knitting!
No comments:
Post a Comment