Friday, January 28, 2011

TKC Swap

I participated in a swap with TKC over the past month. I got my package today from Korry. Here's a picture.
It's 2 skeins of LB Superwash Merino in Denim, this yarn is so soft and perfect. I'm thinking of making either Stockholm Scarf or Pelham Bay Cowl. Both look great, but I'm leaning towards the former, although I love the simplicity of the latter. Which do you like more?

On to the rest of the goodies, the tea is Slim Mint from Tea & Sympathy. It's mint chocolate flavored, and it's delicious! The Lucky Sticks look good, along with the Toffee Crisp bar. Now the hat, oh my gosh it's so cute! It reminds me of Cubby, one of the lost boys in Peter Pan. Here's a picture.
So cute, right?

Well, I'm off to spend the rest of the weekend knitting andwatching the Winter X Games. Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment