Monday, January 10, 2011

Weekend Knitting

I pretty much had a lazy weekend knitting. So I got plenty done. I finished Mike's socks.


The background is pretty bad, I just woke up and threw them on the couch not caring where they landed, then took a picture. Maybe I'll take a better picture later and replace this one. 
I had ordered 3 balls of Stroll Sport and I think if I made them each an inch or so shorter I could have gotten away with only 2. Now, I have no idea what to do with the partial skein.

I also managed to get past the heel on my Dad's sock.

This is a slightly better picture than the last one.

It's perfect TV knitting and I also worked on it while at youth group. I'm almost enjoying the zen quality of basic black sock knitting. Nothing shmancy going on here. 

I'm doing a swap with TKC (Teens Knit and Crochet) on Ravelry. I've got the yarn (mostly, I think. Not completely sure yet.), now I just need the goodies. Well, I've already got one of the goodies done. I'm putting in something handknit. 

Well, I'm off to get the rest of the goodies and my hair cut.

Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment