Well, it's been a while since my last post and I'm a bit disappointed in myself for letting it go this long. While I wasn't blogging I was working on a KAL with
TKC. I was pleasantly surprised when it only took a week, when we had allowed 2-3 months to knit it up. The design the Juli and Tah chose is
$5 in Paris, it's cute but the pattern needs some work. The stitch counts aren't there and they definitely would have been helpful, along with final measurements. But all in all, it turned out fine. The sleeves were short so I lengthened them.
It's been extremely cold and dreary outside so I couldn't get any decent pictures. This one is taken in a bathroom mirror as you can tell.
Since I finished this on Saturday, I started another sweater. This time, it's a cardigan and I'm designing it myself. I'm about halfway done with it already so I should be finished with it in about a week.
Happy Knitting!
No comments:
Post a Comment